Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekly Wrap-up

In my mind this week has been pretty uneventful but when I said that to Ben he thought I was kidding. He did start his new job on Monday and it's always stressful to do that. It's going okay. He likes the company but is a little disappointed about not doing as much design work that he would like to. He's doing more programming which he doesn't enjoy as much. Hopefully he'll be able to get more designing in over the next week or so.
Most of the week we have just enjoyed the awesome fall weather and playing with the kittens, both of which won't be around too much longer. Ben got my "birthday present", a tree swing, up a few weeks ago-my birthday is in May, but he eventually got to it! Thanks honey!! It's been nice to just chill in it and look at the gorgeous view of Mt. Timpanogos from it. We took the kittens outside for the first time this week. They were a little freaked out by it but eventually decided it was a fun place to explore. Q-tip did get to finally meet Koda. He wasn't too impressed.
Skylar had school off on Thursday and Friday so I was hoping to do something fun with the kids. Beginning about 1 am and continuing all night long Skylar and Nick began throwing up. Somewhere in the midst of our 1/2 hour dozes, Ben thought he heard Kade throw up too but we listened for a few minutes and didn't hear anything else. The next morning I found that he had and just went back to sleep in it. Poor kid!! So, needless to say, our plans were changed for the weekend. I did take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese for an hour on Friday afternoon because they were feeling better by then. But most of our time was spent chilling on the couch watching movies with big bowls on stand-by. Skylar was so disappointed that her Fall Break was ruined!
I couldn't help myself and got Nick and Kade matching church shirts. I can at least try to make them look like brothers!



No comments: