Friday, August 19, 2011

August 19: International Day of Hope

♥ Gabriel ♥

August 19th is a day to break down the walls of society that keep pregnancy, infant and child loss a hush hush subject. Our babies are people, much loved and wanted children. They are sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, grandsons and granddaughters. The mention of my child's name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you are really my friend, let me hear the beautiful music of his name. It soothes my broken heart and sings to my soul."Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no HOPE at all."
~Dale Carnegie ~

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I love you! I hope people will realize the heartache we face when we lose our babies. I think of Gabriel often.

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

Beck said...

Gabriel (imagine me saying that in the sweetest voice imaginable) I hope all is well with you Cyndi. Im down for OG whenever your ready let me know! Im in!!! <3