Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our Kindy Grad

Well, somehow it happened. Somehow my little Nicky went from a fresh new kindergartner to a kindergarten graduate in a blur of a moment. I can't believe it went so fast. Ben and I loved watching that little boy run into school every morning, so excited to be there. We talked about recording him time and time again...and we never did. I will miss his cute little body and his big Clone Wars backpack running in. Believe me, it was adorable.
So Nick graduated from kindergarten on May 27. They had the cutest little program where the kids sang their hearts out and then received their diplomas. Skylar was pretty excited she got to sneak out of class to watch.













Nick has loved kindergarten but was so excited to be done with school...and homework...for the summer! We were so lucky to have Mrs. Vitters as his teacher this year. We love her! Nick was sad to be leaving all of his friends for the summer and planned a ton of playdates with his buddies. He was lucky to get so many new friends this year and has loved it!!














Way to go Nick on being a kindergarten graduate!! You are the coolest!! Your momma & dadda love you lots!!

4 comments:

angie said...

awww! he's such a cutie and such a big boy!

lindseyfrancom said...

COngratulations Nick!

I wouldn't doubt that watching him run into school was the cutest thing- I can just picture it! Maybe you can catch it next year!

Beck said...

Such a cutie!!! And how cool is that that you share a bday with Star Wars! Is it fate???? I think so! :) Hope you had an awesome bday!!! You have such an adoreable family. Love all the pics.

Mindy said...

Oh Nick, I just adore you! I hope I get to be your sub a lot again next year.You look so cute! Congrats Nick! Love ya!