Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer Week 13-Squeezing out every bit left!!

So, according to the public school system that supposedly decides the rules, summer vacation is supposed to be over. But, I'm a little rebellious and refuse to accept that and anyway, Nick still had another few days of freedom so we:
-Went to the farm at Thanksgiving Point. It was the last $2 Tuesday and I figured it wouldn't be as crowded considering that school was in. Um, it was packed! We had fun anyway!! There were so many baby animals out it was really fun. Alexis was so cute and excited about all of the animals! She was waving and saying 'hi' to all of them.
















-Did some skating in the yard so we could make a cool video. I'll post that later. We're even encouraging Alexis's love for skating early.
















-On Nick's last day before school I let him choose what we did. So we went out to lunch at Burger King and then, of course, he wanted to see some animals!! Nick absolutely loves all things animal. So we went to the Bean Museum at BYU. Nick and Kade couldn't remember ever going there so it's been awhile. Everytime I go there I wonder why I don't go there more often. It's so cool and it's totally free. The kids loved it, even Alexis, who once again waved at every animal. I wonder if she noticed that they weren't moving much. Silly Nick told me that he had a "beary good day!"

-

No comments: