Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer, Week 10

Last week we:
-Went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House with my parents, my sister, Steph, & her girls, and my brother, Al. Ben had already been with his dad and brothers so he didn't join us. It was so beautiful!!! Of course, the cookies were a hit with Nick!!
-Headed up to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum with the Tongs & the Hoens. We had such a great time! That place is so fun!





































-After the museum, we hit the splashpad for a bit with the Tongs. The kids loved it!!!

















-Hit up the last story time of the summer at the libary!-Took the kids to the Pioneer Museum and Village in Provo. I meant to do this before Pioneer Day but better late than never. They loved looking at all the old stuff and learning more about the pioneers.

















-Went to see Clone Wars at the Scera Summer Movies. I have never stayed awake in this movie yet but I made it this time!
-Ben & I (plus Alexis) went on a date!!
-We were finally able to start putting boxes back into the crawlspace! I can actually park my car in the garage now! Hallelujah!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Wow! You did all those fun things with a tiny baby? You are a machine Cyndi! I'm a wimp. I don't even like to take Owen to the grocery store.