Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Feelin' Green!

I love celebrating St. Paddy's Day. It may be that it is almost Spring, or it may be that it's fun to see so many people dressed in green-especially watching out the window at the sea of green kids at recess. Or it just may be the fun food all day long - green eggs, green milk, rainbow cookies, etc. I know it's not the corned beef and cabbage that Ben and Skylar think is so yummy! But I think the best part is that I have the cutest little family that I get to give extra kisses all day long just because they're Irish!! Check out this adorable little Irish lassie that is in definite need of lots of smooches even when she's showing off her Irish temper!

4 comments:

Olivia McCord said...

Your kids are adorable! I'm proud to be Irish too.

We'd love for you and Ben to come to our party on Fri. Check out my blog for details.

Olivia McCord said...

Cute Irish lassies!

WE'd love for you and Ben to come to our party on Sat. Check out my blog for details.

ohana=)mama said...

I love it too. Luckily my mom put on the party for us!

Gina said...

I love it. Your kids are adorable. I'm glad they like cabbage. I have to force feed it to my babes.