Tuesday, September 16, 2008

McKade is 2 1/2..almost!!








McKade is growing up too fast, I'd say, but too slow for him. He always insists that he's a big boy and he emphasizes this with a growling "I'm BIG!!" So, he turns 2 1/2 this Friday. A friend of mine was saying on her blog how the 9 months that you're pregnant just drag and then the next 5 years zoom by. I'd have to totally agree with that. It seems like I don't have any memory of the last 2 1/2 years because they've gone so fast. All I know is that my solemn baby boy has turned into a very happy big boy in a flash. We went to go get his pictures last week (before the baby craziness begins!). He did so good and had great big smiles the whole time. Nick even jumped in one of them. It's love having two fun boys!

3 comments:

Beck said...

So cute. That is a great idea to get that done before the baby comes.

Unknown said...

your boys are SOO CUTE!!

angie said...

cute, cute pics!!