Monday, February 4, 2008

Weekly Wrap-up

So basically for the last two weeks our house has been full of sickies. First it was Kade & Nick and then Ben & I got the same yucky, horrible cold thing. Skylar was lucky and missed it! Beyond the fact that we all felt miserable, we (especially me!) were all getting a little stir-crazy. Finally last Friday, we all felt okay. Skylar had school off so I told her that we could do something fun since we'd been so cooped up! We went to Progressive Power Tumbling where they have a Mom & Tots time where you can just play on all of their stuff. They have a giant foam pit that you can swing into, big climbing blow-ups, trampolines, and a giant hamster ball (for lack of a better way to describe it). The kids had so much fun getting a chance to run around and got some energy out. I told Ben that I'm going to start taking them all of the time. It was really fun! Afterwards we went out to lunch and then did a quick trip to Toys R Us-which my kids think is one of the funnest things we could possibly do. We had a great day!

But of course, it couldn't last! Ben had a LAN Party on Friday night. I got the kids ready for bed and started working on Nick's baby book (I'm soo close to being done! Finally!) Poor little Skylar came downstairs saying she didn't feel good. Then the throwing up began and lasted throughout the night. Nick also joined in around 5 am. So yet again another weekend of sickness! Nick's didn't last long but Skylar was sick through Sunday morning. I did let her go back to school today because she was feeling better and begged to. I hope she's okay and I hope that we're all done being sick!!!!

2 comments:

angie said...

I'm sos orry you guys were sick! My boys just got a cold and Preston and Mylie have it bad!
That place looks so fun! Where is it??

britt said...

Oh the sickness never seems to end, right? If it is not one kind of sick it is the other that seems to always be around with someone! Hope for YOUR sake and everyones it goes away soon!