Monday, November 12, 2007

Weekly Wrap-up

Well this last week has been busy but nothing too exciting happened. We did do Joy School at our house and learned all about the five senses. It's so much fun to be able to set aside those 4 hours in a week just to hang out with Nicky (and the other kids) and watch him learn about the world. I'm so glad I did Joy School this year.
The weather has been absolutely awesome this week. It totally felt like mid-September instead of November. I love this kind of fall weather! I think it's supposed to snow this week so I'm a little bummed about it. Anyway, we did do a couple trips to the park and the kid's favorite climbing tree (a pine tree!?) to enjoy the warmth while we still can.









I guess the bi
g event of the week was moving McKade to a big boy's bed-well, actually our ghetto version of just putting the mattress on the floor (and not even a real mattress, the crib mattress-we are ghetto)! The first morning after the switch I found him asleep in the middle of the floor and felt bad but he's since figured it out and is staying in the bed throughout the night. Now we just need to get Nick to do that!!
Our ward had the Sacrament Meeting Primary Program on Sunday. It was seriously the best one I've ever seen. Skylar has had her speaking part memorized for weeks and did really great! The spirit was really strong and everyone was tearing up. Even McKade sat through the entire meeting and watched!!

No comments: