Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!!!

I am welcoming 2013 with open arms and a heart full of hope! Although the past few years have brought me more heartache than I could have ever imagined, they have also been filled with the joy of my greatest blessings...especially the two precious boys that I will have forever and will hold in my arms again. I am thankful that those years of pain are done but I will always be thankful for what they have given me...the lessons I have learned, the strength to do hard things, the growing love I've had for those who have been there for me, the gratefulness for the relationship I have created with my Savior by really needing to depend and trust in Him, and the amazing promises to come of true joy and happiness. Welcome 2013!! May you bring many more blessings for all of us!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope this year is a MUCH better year for you!