Saturday, February 14, 2009

Meinen Mann

Fun Facts on Hubby - TAG
1. Where did you meet your husband? We met at my house in college the day after he got home from his mission. I had been hanging out with a bunch of his high school friends that were in a rap group and they brought him over to meet us. I remember the exact moment we met.
2. How long did you date before you got married? We didn't date for about 9 months after we met and then we dated 9 months before we were married.
3. How long have you been married? 11 1/2 years
4. What does he do to surprise me? Notes, the occasional flowers, taking care of the kids so I can sleep in.
5. My favorite feature of his? His smiling eyes
6. What is his best quality? He is extremely kind.
7. Nickname he has for me? Babe
8. What is his favorite food? Japanese, Chinese, or Argentine food
9. What is his favorite sport? Baseball and tennis
10. Where and when did you first kiss? At my house after staying up all night long talking-September 21, 1996. It was the first time we were actually able to spend any time alone together. I had a crazy busy house but somehow everyone disappeared.
11. What is our favorite thing to do as a couple? Currently, we are rocking Rock Band most nights. Other than that, we love going to movies and concerts.
12. Do you have any children? Our fantastic four.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He can type like a crazy man. He types like 140 wpm. Sometimes it sounds like he is just pounding on the keyboard but he never makes mistakes!
14. How old is he?34
15. Who said I love you first? He did, but I was about to. I made him a mixed tape and was going to give it to him but he said it before I could.
16. What is his favorite music? He likes a lot of different kinds of music but his faves are Led Zeppelin and Ben Folds.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? Probably not. He hates when I put stuff about him on my blog.
20. I tag...anyone who loves their hubby :)


The new clean shaven Ben


No comments: