Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Poor Ben

Okay, so a week or so ago our automatic sliding door on our van broke while I was at the store with my three littles. I had to use all my power just to get the door closed so we could drive home. Nice. So we took it into the shop and the price to fix it was hefty. It just happened to be on Ben's birthday. What a great present. Anyway, we decided to get it fixed and justified the price thinking it might save a limb or two from our kids slamming themselves in the door. Totally worth it after Ben slammed his thumb in the side that's not automatic. Yup, it's broken. Ouch!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OUCH! that looks SOO painful!!!

Our van window on the DRIVERS side broke in November as well. I was at the district and had to drive ALL the way home to Stansbury Park in the POORING rain with the WINDOW DOWN! I just took to get it fixed. YES a pretty penny. They did a temp fix and at least got it up until we can fork out the rest of the money to pay for a new motor!!

Why do cars have to be so expensive????