Friday, July 18, 2008

Swimming Lessons

So the last two weeks have been consumed with daily swimming lessons. I always dread those two weeks each summer since it means going every single day!! We decided to go to 7 Peaks this year since we didn't have season passes and they give you a free pass at the end so one of these days we can go as a family. Plus, I love going there because I can take Kade in the pool while the kids are in their classes, which isn't allowed at the other pool. This is so great because he was definitely upset that he wasn't getting to go to lessons too. On the days we didn't swim, he occupied himself climbing on everything possible.
Skylar was in Level 3 and was really worried about being in deep water but she did it! Nick was in Level Pre-2 this year and I was so impressed he was finally swimming with his face under the water. They both are still a little hesitant but they are definitely getting better! Kade is totally the opposite and wouldn't sit on my lap to go down the slide in the kiddie pool. He would say "No lap, Mom!" and make me go first. Crazy kid!

No comments: