Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The pitter patter of lots of little feet!

Okay, so last year after Soffee had her babies we were gonna get her spayed but decided to let her have a go one more time since it was so much fun having kittens. So, yesterday, she delivered another whopping litter of six kittens!! I wish I would've gotten a picture of her while she was pregnant because she was huge and looked like she felt so uncomfortable! I really felt for her as I'm starting to feel the same way myself!! She obviously has a new boyfriend this time around because we ended up with 3 black and white ones, 2 orange striped ones, and 1 calico. Skylar and I actually got to watch one being delivered which was pretty cool. Soffee was a trooper through the whole thing and she's such a good little mommy!! The kids were so excited last night they could hardly sleep!!!

1 comment:

ohana=)mama said...

Kittens are so much fun! Keaka is alergic to them so pets are off limits.